Our Cheque Cashing service is the simple way to turn your cheques into cash
Here’s how cheque cashing works
- Bring your third-party a/c payee cheque(s) to us, along with your identification.
- We’ll verify the cheque, check your ID, then tell you how much cash you’ll receive against the cheque.
- You’ll also be asked to provide personal details for our database, so that next time you need a cheque cashed it will take a fraction of the time, since you’ll only have to provide one proof of ID. We also require that you have your photograph stored in our database.
- Finally you sign a declaration on the back of the cheque, and your cash will be presented to you immediately.
Here’s what you need
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You’ll need to bring a minimum of two recent documents one to confirm identity, such as a passport, driving licence or correspondence from HMRC or DWP and another to confirm address, dated from within the last 3 months, such as a utility bill, council correspondence, etc. Please click here for a list of acceptable ID documents.