Our Cheque Cashing service is the easy way to turn your cheques into cash. It’s especially useful if you don’t have a bank account, or if you need to cash a 3rd party cheque.
Here’s how cheque cashing works
- Bring your third-party a/c payee cheque(s) to us, along with your identification.
- We’ll verify the cheque, check your ID, then tell you how much cash you’ll receive against the cheque.
- You’ll also be asked to provide personal details for our database, so that next time you need a cheque cashed it will take a fraction of the time, since you’ll only have to provide one proof of ID. We also require that you have your photograph stored in our database.
- Finally you sign a declaration on the back of the cheque, and your cash will be presented to you immediately.
Here’s what you need
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You’ll need to bring a minimum of three documents of identification, including at least one signature and another with proof of address, e.g. driving licence, passport or similar. We’ll need to check these before we can give you any cash for your cheque. Please click here for a list of acceptable ID documents.
- Your information, photo and subsequent history records will be entered onto our computer database.