If you just need to borrow some cash until your next payday, why not apply for a cash advance loan?
Please note: this service is available in-store only - for more information contact your nearest participating store.
Here’s how it works:
- You borrow any amount between £10 up to £750 (subject to approval).
- We carry out an affordability assessment to ensure you are able to repay the loan.
- The PFC Manager will explain the repayment schedule to you, weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- The amount will be debited on your designated repayment date(s).
Here’s what you need:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You’ll need to bring a minimum of two recent documents one to confirm identity, such as a passport, driving licence or correspondence from HMRC or DWP and another to confirm address, dated from within the last 3 months, such as a utility bill, council correspondence, etc. Please click here for a list of acceptable ID documents.
- You’ll need to bring 60 days bank statements if you are a new customer or 30 days bank statements if you are a repeat customer.
- You’ll need to bring your last 2 pay slips (if employed).
- You’ll also need to bring a valid debit card.
Warning: Late payment can cause serious money problems.
For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk