If you need some cash right now, why not visit one of our stores and sell us your unwanted items? We buy most items of value, we’ll give you a fair sum for your goods, and you’ll get your money straight away.
The process could not be simpler
- 1 You bring your items into one of our stores.
- 2 We’ll discuss your needs with you.
- 3 We’ll test the items if necessary.
- 4 We’ll offer you a price for your goods.
- 5 If you choose to sell, we’ll give you your cash immediately.
Here’s what you need
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You’ll need to bring a minimum of two recent documents, one to confirm identity, such as a passport, driving licence or correspondence from HMRC or DWP and another to confirm address, dated from within the last 3 months, such as a utility bill, council correspondence, etc. We need to check these before we can give you any cash for your item. Please click here for a list of acceptable ID documents.
- Your information, photo and subsequent history records will be entered onto our computer database.
At Cash Converters, we always want to give you the fairest price possible.
To do this, we work out what price your item will reasonably sell for in our store, then take away a percentage we need to stay in business. We then arrive at the price we offer you.
How old is it? Have you already used much of the value?
Is it fully working? Is it scratched, dirty or damaged?
Is it the current model? Can we easily sell it?
Based on these factors, we offer you a fair price.